Ever have a day that starts out great and ends so badly? My rookie mistake yesterday was so dumb, that it was time to bring out the margaritas.
- Spanish class with Fernanda
- Wrote blog post
- Canoe Polo training
- Stopped by the local volunteering expo to scope potential guests for the podcast
- Updated Harvestcare store pricing on website
- Went to storage shed and picked up everything for my last Harvestcare markets tomorrow.
- Checked the battery on my credit card machine and then realised that it wouldn’t authenticate because it’s tied to my old phone. Square customer support is only 9-5 Monday to Friday. F$ck! Drank the rest of the tequila and decided to watch the federal elections.
One thought on “Ever have a Saturday like this?”